Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free OEM turn signals

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here as I'm technically not selling them, but I'm sure a moderator will let me know real quick!

I pulled two fully functional OEM turn signals a couple of weekends ago and would like to bestow the same good fortune I've received from forum members in the past. If you're interested, just drop me a note and we'll get it done.

Oh, you probably want more: 96 Trident is what they came from and I think I have the wiring somewhere. If not, the end connections are plug 'n play.

-Rob

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Lol perhaps we can trun this into the free thread ;-) I have a brake lever and some old footrests..happy to do the same but only to someone that needs them as opposed to just wants them ;-)

Mot

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
This thread is for giving away parts. It is acceptable to require payment for the cost of postage, but it is not acceptable to make a profit from that or anything else in this thread. Parts for sale still go in the classifieds, not in this forum.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Free Parts

Great idea for a thread, I have a petcock from a 1998 Sprint executive, PM if you need it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put me down for a fork tube as well. It's in the basement and am unsure at this time whether it's a left or right. I've also got some of the guts for said tube.

-Rob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Rob

Let me know if you still having the indicator for the Trident. I am interested.
When I bought the bike it came with a very small indicator and I am havinf a hard time to find the OEM one.
Thanks

Humberto

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Rob

Let me know if you still having the indicator for the Trident. I am interested.

Humberto
Hey Humberto, the indicators have been shipped off to a gentleman in the UK for fitment to his whip. My apologies for not updating my initial post!

-Rob

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not got much in the way off Triumph parts anymore, been off playing with other marques, but its ok I'm better now.

Do have a pair of the older 6 spoke wheels 17" fr 18" rr finished in white, complete with 15 year old tyres ;-)

Oh and a O/E coil from a 900

·
Registered
117 Posts
LH switch gear

Anyone got a LH switchgear busted mangled or melted will do as long as the spring and contacts for the horn button is there.

For some strange reason, my Sprint doesnt have any internals to the horn button.

PO thought it would be a good idea to fit an alternate horn micro button in the centre of the clocks !!! :confused:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts