Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad passed away and there was an old Triumph in his garage. I am having a devil of a time identifying it. I think I have it narrowed down to...

Tiger T110
6T motor - 650 cc's

Frame # is 6414N
Engine # is 6T11585NA
It has a K2FC Lucas Magneto 261 423680

I don't know a year for this or even if the parts are from the same year or have been cobbled together. I was told it is a 1951 but that seems incongruent with the details related to the Toiger tag and engine number. Photos attached.

The bike is part of a probate so I have to get specs on it in order to value it as part of the probate process and likely sell it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have done as much online research as I know how and I am a bit out of my depth.

Nicole

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Nicole.

The Classic, Vintage, and Veteran forum is where you will find the folks with the knowledge and experience to help you identify your dad's motorcycle. Please repost the above photos and information there for their input.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Sean

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have no idea what you've got but it's cool! I'm sure someone will want it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have no idea, but I love everything about that bike. Clearly it was hardtailed at some point in its life, so is either a modded stock or likely a brand new frame from somewhere. I don't know enough about the old Triumphs to be of any help here though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts