Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
A few of those shots are taken at my local Airport, Wellington NZ. We suffer gale force southerly winds at times during winter, That keeps our pilots on their toes :-D :-D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yup, Wellington can be fun at times. I go in there occasionally with work, usually tho' it's pretty good. :wow: :puke: :eek: :( :eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
That video is funny. The first half is showing a bunch of really bad approachs, and planes WAY off the ILS, but the second half of the video, where the planes land actually shows some excellent flying in very difficult cross wind conditions. There's a pilatus(I think) landing on one strut and then the other, which is textbook perfect. Flying in the SF bay area can be very challenging, which the fog, wind, and heavy traffic due to 3 major, and 3 minor airports very close to each other. I've torqued my share of rental plane wheels, that's for sure!
burr.

·
Registered
411 Posts
What was worse, the plain landings or the music!

Did you cop for the video of the GSX and the little dog underneath?

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
The link seems to have changed, but did anybody know what the music was on this one? I loved it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts