Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At exactly 12:57pm I was forum King!:D I had every thread in my posession. This is one of my efforts to make winter go by quickly! Ok, do I get a cookie or something? Let's see that took up a whole 1/2 hour, now what!

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
You really need to get a life.

·
30,251 Posts
You don't get anything becuase you have not learned how to take a screen shot without using your camera. :D

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
That's the nice thing about retirement. My life is just starting again!;)

Cheers
Now you've gone and made me jealous. Thirteen years and counting.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now you've gone and made me jealous. Thirteen years and counting.
Well there's always fishing! That's partime retirement. The old saying goes, "the time you spend fishing, God doesn't count against you!":D

Cheers

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You don't get anything becuase you have not learned how to take a screen shot without using your camera. :D
Hey, never though about that! That will take me a whole 2 minutes to figure out.:( Well, everything counts toward riding weather. These minutes are adding up!:cool:

Cheers

PS: Lee this is so I don't get accused of starting another winter non-riding thread!

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well not really! I guess you can right click on the page and select all. Copy it to the note pad or word/excell and do it that way. I can cache a copy of the page. How else?:confused:

Cheers

·
30,251 Posts
There are tricks and techniques my man, tricks and techniques.

What OS are you using?

·
30,251 Posts
Well I think it works the same as XP pro. Do "alt" and "print screen" together, it takes a snap shot of the current window.

Then open paint, paste it in there, save as whatever you want. Works pretty well. I don't know if there are techniques to take pictures of multiple windows - probably are.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A Challange to the Throne is Mounting!

Don't look now, but I thinks me throne is being challanged!:LaughAtYou::Happy: Whom will it be, Prop or Lee, do we have a dark horse in the midst?:D

Cheers

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
What do you know about ZOCOR...? Doctor told me to lower my cholestrol, i have never taken any medication for anything except an occasional asprin.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exercise my friend (walking). It will do wonders. Add a good vitimin, oatmeal in the morning, some fish or salmon oil and it's a hell of a colestrol lowering combination. ;) Good Block!:D

Cheers

·
30,251 Posts
Don't look now, but I thinks me throne is being challanged!:LaughAtYou::Happy: Whom will it be, Prop or Lee, do we have a dark horse in the midst?

Cheers
Jeff
I had to go back to work! :mad: Bit of a shame I was enjoying hammering out a few posts! :D

Anyhoo - on Cholesterol - it's like skull says. Go for a walk on a frequent basis, works wonders. Don't look to medications unless you really have to!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
At exactly 12:57pm I was forum King!:D I had every thread in my posession. This is one of my efforts to make winter go by quickly! Ok, do I get a cookie or something? Let's see that took up a whole 1/2 hour, now what!

Cheers
I did that once - I didn't get NOTHIN! :-(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts