Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At exactly 12:57pm I was forum King!:D I had every thread in my posession. This is one of my efforts to make winter go by quickly! Ok, do I get a cookie or something? Let's see that took up a whole 1/2 hour, now what!

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
You really need to get a life.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You don't get anything becuase you have not learned how to take a screen shot without using your camera. :D
Hey, never though about that! That will take me a whole 2 minutes to figure out.:( Well, everything counts toward riding weather. These minutes are adding up!:cool:

Cheers

PS: Lee this is so I don't get accused of starting another winter non-riding thread!

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well not really! I guess you can right click on the page and select all. Copy it to the note pad or word/excell and do it that way. I can cache a copy of the page. How else?:confused:

Cheers

·
29,948 Posts
Well I think it works the same as XP pro. Do "alt" and "print screen" together, it takes a snap shot of the current window.

Then open paint, paste it in there, save as whatever you want. Works pretty well. I don't know if there are techniques to take pictures of multiple windows - probably are.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A Challange to the Throne is Mounting!

Don't look now, but I thinks me throne is being challanged!:LaughAtYou::Happy: Whom will it be, Prop or Lee, do we have a dark horse in the midst?:D

Cheers

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
What do you know about ZOCOR...? Doctor told me to lower my cholestrol, i have never taken any medication for anything except an occasional asprin.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exercise my friend (walking). It will do wonders. Add a good vitimin, oatmeal in the morning, some fish or salmon oil and it's a hell of a colestrol lowering combination. ;) Good Block!:D

Cheers

·
29,948 Posts
Don't look now, but I thinks me throne is being challanged!:LaughAtYou::Happy: Whom will it be, Prop or Lee, do we have a dark horse in the midst?

Cheers
Jeff
I had to go back to work! :mad: Bit of a shame I was enjoying hammering out a few posts! :D

Anyhoo - on Cholesterol - it's like skull says. Go for a walk on a frequent basis, works wonders. Don't look to medications unless you really have to!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
At exactly 12:57pm I was forum King!:D I had every thread in my posession. This is one of my efforts to make winter go by quickly! Ok, do I get a cookie or something? Let's see that took up a whole 1/2 hour, now what!

Cheers
I did that once - I didn't get NOTHIN! :-(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts