Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
OMG...removing federally mandated safety equipment! Don't you realize how much you have now put your very life in danger??

:surprise:

j/k of course. Looks far better that way.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of them had a lovebug smeared into it and I noticed it wiggled a bit when I was trying to clean it so I just grabbed it and pulled.. Definitely looks better IMO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you left the bell on your bike when you were a kid then you'll probably leave these on your forks.
I grew up with Schwinn's. (Tricycle, Stingray, Apple Krate, Columbia & Varsity). None came with a bell.

Guess them Triumph reflector's are coming off! Ha, ha...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I literally just rubbed the excess adhesive off with my fingers and used some quick detailer and it was as if it was never there.. I just always appreciated knowing little tricks like this so I figured I'd share

·
Registered
2016 Diablo Red Thruxton 1200 R
1,045 Posts
I removed mine permanently of my Harley forks and put them on my Escoot. But if u want to replace Just pri off and use some citrus goo gone to remove the adhesive residue, then clean forks with alchohol and put your new reflectors on.....FTG

·
Registered
2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC
224 Posts
One of them had a lovebug smeared into it and I noticed it wiggled a bit when I was trying to clean it so I just grabbed it and pulled.. Definitely looks better IMO

Aaahh.. Sweet of you to clean a wiggling lovebug... Glad it looks better now. How's the bike though?
I'm British... what's a lovebug?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts