Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While surfing around the free movie channels on my new TV, I stumbled across this film called Chasing Bullitt. I'm not sure if you can call it a Bio Pic, as I have not idea if the plot is real or fiction. But the movie is set in the early 70's and is about Steve McQueen during the period between the filming of Le Mans & Pappion. Steve is on this 'vision quest' road trip in a 67 Mustang 302 hunting down the 68 Mustang 390 used in the movie Bullitt. Dubious plot line as it is so far, it gets sort of worse and Steve struggles with his demons with loads of flashback sequences. All of this is totally unimportant as the sole reason to MUST SEE this film is the freakishly accurate portrayal of Steve McQueen by actor Andre Brooks, both visually and audibly. Voice, hair, mannerisms...it was like watching McQueen himself. Outstanding job Mr. Brooks.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thanks for the info., I'll be sure to check it out. Yes, I'm a big fan of Steve McQueen, aka: Harvey Mushman. A very talented actor, a great rider/driver, and a solid family man. He grew up under the worst of circumstances and became an American icon.

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts