Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Heck yes. Stationed just outside of Philly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Chaps

For all those in ACTIVE service to their country (it does not matter which country), you are welcome to visit Military Rat:

http://www.triumphrat.net/rat-military/
I'm new to this site - but the first thing I saw was your little avatar Haggis. Please inform me if all Canadian girls look like that so I can get the immigration forms started ASAP......

I'm a serving soldier in the British Army, not long back from Afghanistan. I've a 2005 "Tangerine Dream" T100 which I'm modding to look more "1960's" in nature. Do I qualify? Haha! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hats off to all who serve, perhaps one day we will make it a requirement that in order to be elected President or Prime Minister you will have to have prior military service of some kind.

I love Twins

·
Registered
32 Posts
A sincere and heartfelt thanks to our brothers and sisters in the country's service. Your sacrifices and efforts are recognized and not forgotten. We'll always be in debt to you.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
From one who has ancestors and family members who have served in every armed conflict in American history except Vietnam (they were in uniform but not in country) a heartfelt thanks.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
We were greatly maligned and vilified, I am proud of how much it has changed and the honour and respect given and deserved for all those who serve and served.

·
Registered
151 Posts
To all service men & women serving their country past and present I doth my cap for continually keeping us safe in the face of danger.

From HMF from across the pond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts