Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, after riding my new S3 for the first 1000km I came to the conclusion that the foot-pegs are crap and verrrrrrry slippery. Has any of you had the same experience?? Can anyone recommend a new set, and if so which one would be best suited to our S3's (preferred something with blue rather than plain boring silver) and most important not so slippery! Does anyone have some pictures to show me?? BTW my S3 is white with blue writhing, thats why I tend to look for something with blue colour :0)

Thx
ozzy

·
Banned
557 Posts
I've had a lot of bikes and have had a lot of cool modifications over the years.

One of THE BEST modifications I have ever EVER done was install a set of Rizoma rearsets on my Speed Triple. WOW....insane quality and finish....just spectacular! And even better adjustability! Worth every single penny they cost. period.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm new here, but have been riding for over 25 years. I found the pegs slippery as well. Partially to blame are my worn out Alpinestars- the soles are really hard, so changing boots actually helped. However, I also found this seemed to work for me for the time being- skateboard or marine deck grip tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
I replaced my standard pegs fairly quickly for the same reason. Got a pair of round section black racing style pegs that have loads more grip especially when the feet are pointed down. About £30 or so I seem to recall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts