Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the currently rain soaked city of Denver, CO. I am a new owner of a 2012 Thruxton (black). The bike only has 1,900 miles, just getting broken-in. I plan to extensively add my signature to the bike in the coming weeks. I will post pictures and progress in another thread. Anyone else in the Denver area shoot me a pm and we can connect and go for a ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This week I am deleting the fly screen, changing the exhaust to a 2-1, installing new smaller black headlight, lowering speedo/tach, removing front fender, rear foot pegs just to name a few items.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I finally picked up the bike today in Denver. It has been raining non-stop for weeks. I had the shop install many of the changes including:
-2-1 arrow pipe with appropriate tune
-Pazzo levers
-smaller headlight and new billet brackets
-new turn indicators
-Fork brace
-CNG mirrors
-BC Dash lowering panel
-snorkel and restrictor removal
-new chain guard
-removed rear pegs
-removed fly screen
-may other little bits not worth mentioning

I didn't test ride the bike prior to today, however, I recently had ridden my buddies 2007 Bonnie. I have to say this bike seems much smoother and more effortless to operate. Not that the Bonnie was difficult, this Thruxton just seems to do everything smoother. It only has 1,900 miles so maybe that is the difference? Either way, I am impressed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts