Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I just ordered a FMF Titanium pipe. I'd thought of a carbon pipe, but the price on the FMF was too good to pass up. Anyone have one? I'd be interested in you impressions. I will post pics when installed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was actually looking at those online today. They seem to be pretty reasonable pricewise not to mention good looking. I've never known anyone that has any experience with them. Looking forward to a review.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
On 2006-11-18 21:02, Catenaccio wrote:
Hey,

I just ordered a FMF Titanium pipe. I'd thought of a carbon pipe, but the price on the FMF was too good to pass up. Anyone have one? I'd be interested in you impressions. I will post pics when installed.
Interesting...do you plan to also get this? Quiet Core

Where did you order the can?

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting...do you plan to also get this? Quiet Core

Not until I hear the raw pipe first. Around here the bikes are loud and the constabulary tends to turn a "deaf ear." If the pipe is too loud, I'll opt for the Quiet Core after the fact.

·
Registered
91 Posts
On 2006-11-18 21:35, nsb748 wrote:
I was actually looking at those online today. They seem to be pretty reasonable pricewise not to mention good looking. I've never known anyone that has any experience with them. Looking forward to a review.
If you're looking to order one go to cycledepot.net. Look in the Tucker Rocky 2006 catalog, the titanium pipe for the 98-02 ZX-6r is only $237.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts