Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Bonneville Base model
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Bonne Mag wheel and am curious what fly screens fit? I like the dart but it indicates only T100. It appears I am stuck with OEM options to guarantee a fit. I found this at the link below but am not sure it'll do much other than protect the gauges.

Sorry if this is well-tred. My search didn't seem to provide much clarity on magwheel vs t100.

·
Registered
2014 Thruxton
441 Posts
I have a 2015 Bonne Mag wheel and am curious what fly screens fit? I like the dart but it indicates only T100. It appears I am stuck with OEM options to guarantee a fit. I found this at the link below but am not sure it'll do much other than protect the gauges.

Sorry if this is well-tred. My search didn't seem to provide much clarity on magwheel vs t100.
Contact Dart directly, I am pretty sure they have one to fit your model.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have a Dart flyscreen on my 2013 base Bonneville. Solid Black. No problems. Polished the brackets. All is good. I still have the box if you need a p/n. Bought it on Amazon. The only distinguishing factor that could be relevant with windscreens is the handlebar diameter. The Dart screen just brackets to the headlight. A T-100 designation is not significant. It will fit. For a better look, strip and polish the brackets. It comes on an off easy for those times that you really need a windscreen and can attach the Nationalcycle Plexifairing 3. I keep those brackets in a resting position on my bars and stainless clamps around the top of my forks. If you really ride, you cannot use a flyscreen as your main screen even with goggles. .

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a Dart flyscreen on my 2013 base Bonneville. Solid Black. No problems. Polished the brackets. All is good. I still have the box if you need a p/n. Bought it on Amazon. The only distinguishing factor that could be relevant with windscreens is the handlebar diameter. The Dart screen just brackets to the headlight. A T-100 designation is not significant. It will fit. For a better look, strip and polish the brackets. It comes on an off easy for those times that you really need a windscreen and can attach the Nationalcycle Plexifairing 3. I keep those brackets in a resting position on my bars and stainless clamps around the top of my forks. If you really ride, you cannot use a flyscreen as your main screen even with goggles. .
Agreed. I have a Dart on my 2014 mag wheel and it does not offer any protection (I’m 6’1”) but I use a tank bag and it keeps the wind off of the bag. Dart sells a larger version, the Marlin, that may work better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts