Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just in the process of buidling my bike up.......I've had a few problems, so have been very slow updating the thread I started....however I will get on with it, as I have the pictures...

I've just started installing an EFI loom into my once carb'd bike (doing the full EFI conversion). The loom is from the same bike as my engine a 2010 bonneville. I have managed to take a lot of pictures of another bikes wiring loom in situ, and the install has been reasonably straight forward. However, I have found a spare connector, and wonder if I've missed something daft, or it's one of those unused one just left to mess with you. It seems to have naturally popped up in front of the battery box. The wires appear brown and pink, and red and yellow. I have a factory wiring diagram, but haven't been able to find them. I have attached a picture in the hope that someone can enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Forchetto. Many thanks for that. I presume it can stay where I've put it then :)..........I'll have another look at my wiring diagram, as I could see the woods for the trees.

Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts