Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I don't expect to win because there are some really, really, really cool bikes in the Bike of the Month poll, but the representative Speed Triple (aka my bike) is getting beat up bad. :kick:

T3's need to make at least a respectable showing. Help an old school T3 mate out :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Went to vote for you and saw that the polls are closed. Why would May bike of the month poll be closed on May 8? Seems kind of odd to me. That Thraxton is way cool though.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
For what its worth, you did get my vote even before you posted this up.

It is going to be a bit of a problem with this bike of the month thing... there is such an over whelming interest in the classic (particularly Bonnie) based bikes on here that I think likely they will tend to win the vote most months unless you have something that has been heavily customized aesthetically

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went to vote for you and saw that the polls are closed. Why would May bike of the month poll be closed on May 8? Seems kind of odd to me. That Thraxton is way cool though.
Not sure what's up with that. Maybe they were a'feard of the mighty Triple. :YellowEvil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts