Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to all! i'm brent and i am currently about 70% through my first street bike project. I've dabbled mostly with cars for the past 9 years and finally tried out building a bike. I found a 1972 triumph bonneville t120r that needed some help and i've been slowly bringing her back to life. I'm sure that there is a builders thread section, i'll be sure to post up some of the numerous pictures and stories that have occurred over the past 2 months. I'm looking forward to learning some new things and picking quite a few brains on here to help me with whatever gets thrown at me!

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
Altogether: Hello Brent!

Welcome to the site.
Take a around at the different forums and become familiar with them, especially the ones for your model. Don’t be afraid to post! The only dumb questions are the one’s we don’t ask.
Each forum has a moderator to answer your questions and solve any problems. If you need something lets us know.
Haggis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you! i'm kind of excited to hear some feedback on what all i've done with the old girl so far. it went through some neglectful hands and i've been ironing out a lot of issues with it so far. I decided to build a slight cafe racer out of it while keeping most of it's original look. most of the cosmetic work is done, the new carbs will be here monday and i'm finishing up the wiring as we speak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts