Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've been using this forum for information since last spring and have finally decided to start adding to it. My childhood and early adulthood was spent riding whatever cheap, Japanese bike I could afford, be it minibike, scooter, standard or cruiser. My riding "carreer" took a five year hiatus after my daughter was born, I just didn't have the time to ride. My dear wife spent 11 years of hearing me talk about Triumphs and a desire to purchase and restore a "project bike", before surprising me with a 2013 Bonneville Mag wheel for fathers day last year. I love it. I've been riding it bone stock since last spring but living in New York has left the riding time pretty slim lately, so I've decided to work on it instead. I began placing orders this week with newbonneville, bellacorse and BC and I expect to be placing a lot more in the coming cold months. I haven't settled on an exhaust yet, and I'm on the fence between two set of bars. The rear fender is off and the stock signals are off the front and ready for some new ones. If anyone has any advice/experience between Biltwell or Renthal bars, let me know. I'm going for a tracker/street fighter look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts