Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day from Sunny Southern Saskatchewan Canada,

Like a lot of people on this forum, I'm a forty something who has finished raising their kids (at least up to the age of majority) and has now got the clearance from the wife to get back on a bike.:)

I have always been somewhat of an anglophile, so of course Triumph has always been my first choice of bike.

That being said, I'm having a heck of a time deciding on which to choose. I'll be posting the big question once I'm up and running with full posting approval.

Thanks for now and thanks for all the great reading over the last year.
T

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

My break in riding was only about five years and was financially driven. I completely understand how you can be overwhelmed by the choices. I am not confined to one style of riding so the whole damn line was attractive to me. I settled on a Speed Triple as my first return to motorcycling primarily due to a wicked good deal. I had also been considering a Sprint GT and Rocket III. That bike is paid in full, the cars are paid for, and the little girl just left for college so I am ready for the next bike, something the missus will ride on with me. Wanting a cruiser, I am considering both the Storm and the Roadster. This Triumph line up is great!

I am sure you will be happy whatever Triumph you chose. Keep us posted!

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts