Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, riders.

After hearing the rave reviews from from a few different sources, I opted to check on the Street Triple R for myself and I must say I'm impressed. I had a deer encounter on my Ninja 650 (RIP Katsumi) so it's about time to move on to a new set of badass wheels.

Stay safe out there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! It's no Speed Triple, but I guess it will do.
Ha! Initially I was going go with the Speed Triple, but after trying the Street big brother definitely felt a bit fat in the a$$. Keeping it slim and svelte for these LA streets and many, many (MANY) cagers.

Thanks for the welcome. May pick it up this weekend and super excited. Needs a flyscreen, some sliders, a cover set, and a left bar end mirror and I'll be goooooooood to go. (Until a new shock, LEDs, heated grips later in the year, oooh, the possibilities!)

Ah, can't wait. See you out there soon.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ha! Initially I was going go with the Speed Triple, but after trying the Street big brother definitely felt a bit fat in the a$$. Keeping it slim and svelte for these LA streets and many, many (MANY) cagers.

Thanks for the welcome. May pick it up this weekend and super excited. Needs a flyscreen, some sliders, a cover set, and a left bar end mirror and I'll be goooooooood to go. (Until a new shock, LEDs, heated grips later in the year, oooh, the possibilities!)

Don't judge, fat bikes need love too. :D

I finally got mine home today, time to start the mods.

·
Registered
65 Posts

You better put those heated grips on the top of your list with those brutal L.A. winters. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts