Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to Everyone from Greece,
I am a 39 years old motorbike user mostly (less rider) and recently sold my Honda CBF 600S Abs having in mind to upgrade to a better bike like the Sprint ST 1050. Since we are in a middle of an economic crisis I am planing to purchase a used bike. The one I 've found has 24K Kms and is regural serviced at a Triumph's dealer garage. I would like your advices in what I should check on the bike, so I could go on with the purchase.
Best Wishes and Safe Riding
To All
Vassat

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Welcome. That is a beautiful country you live in. As a courtesy, you will be invited to read the new member stickys at the top of the page.

You will more than likely receive the usual recommendations for things to check, most of which have probably been addressed since the bike has been regularly serviced by a Triumph shop. That should mean that service bulletin status was checked each visit.

After reading several reports of rear axle eccentrics being difficult/impossible to move, I suggest you consider that an area to inspect. I'm guessing that other owners' previous problems were related to environmental conditions or failure to ever adjust the chain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts