Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all, picked up a 2014 Thruxton about a month ago. I am riding it in western Canada and hope to tweak into my dream bike. I will be looking for tips on fixing the weak points.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good for you! I had been out of the saddle for 22 years when I bought my 2009 T100. I would suggest you ride her stock for a while and see what you like or don't like. For me, mirrors with a better rear view (safety issue as far as I am concerned) and some cans that let the big twin sing were in order. Dominator Touring slip-ons from TPUSA may just be the coolest things ever made. Man, my bike sounds GREAT.

Ride safely, Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I recently bought a 99 Tiger. It has around 29,000 miles, but has mostly been sitting for the past 6 years. It will start and idle, but will not rev up, it just dies. Not sure whether to start with fuel filter, fuel pump, or injectors. Gas has been treated, but may need to be drained. This is a new venture for me, more used to riding and working on non-fuel injected Japanese street and dirt bikes. Any ideas would be great. Thanks, Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts