Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I need some help. Right now I have the wiseco 904 kit with the airbox eliminator with K&N filters, D&D reverse cone pipes and stock carbs. The guys at the place where my bike is getting fixed are having a hard time getting the proper jetting combination:confused: The bike is giving a lot of hesitation and popping on acceleration!!!
If anyone has this combination of performance components can you post your jetting combo that works for this set up.

Thx in advance

·
Registered
188 Posts
My 07 was rejetted by my dealer with BC preds and did not run well above 5k. The dealer had always been using 125 mains with that setup, but they said something had changed with the 07 and 08 carbs. So they put 115 mains in ... it's now running great!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hello everyone! I need some help. Right now I have the wiseco 904 kit with the airbox eliminator with K&N filters, D&D reverse cone pipes and stock carbs. The guys at the place where my bike is getting fixed are having a hard time getting the proper jetting combination:confused: The bike is giving a lot of hesitation and popping on acceleration!!!
If anyone has this combination of performance components can you post your jetting combo that works for this set up.

Thx in advance
If I remember right, when I had stock carbs I believe I was running 42 primary and 148 mains with my 904. Air screws were 3 to 3.5 turns out.

·
Registered
395 Posts
if you dont have any shims on the niddle it may need some
Forgot to add I was running 1 shim also. when you get some money saved up you should really look at getting some carbs. I couldn't believe the difference they made!! The bike even sounds different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts