Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's been a rough winter around SE PA but we finally got a nice day today. 32 when I went to work this morning but pushing 70 now.

Ssevy - I thought of you when I snapped this photo. Look me up next time you head down this way for some buds.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
It was beautiful today! I was on your side of Manheim for work and had a wonderful meandering ride home. You're in an awesome area for riding!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What type of jobs do you work on OnewheelLess? I work as a project manager for a fairly large general contractor in Lancaster.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
it's been a rough winter around SE PA but we finally got a nice day today. 32 when I went to work this morning but pushing 70 now.

Ssevy - I thought of you when I snapped this photo. Look me up next time you head down this way for some buds.
I will have to figure a route through there when I go to the TCH in Oley at the end of June. Maybe see you there?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have to figure a route through there when I go to the TCH in Oley at the end of June. Maybe see you there?
I am heading to Oley but probably only on Friday so if you aren't there that day, maybe I'll catch up with you if your travels take you thru Lititz.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I forgot what it was like to ride and not be shivering. Been sick all week so I am missing the family Spring break vacation (wife and kids went without me). If I get better in the next 12 hours I am going to have one hell of a weekend on the bike!

LititzRat and I live in a great place to ride. It is beautiful and there are plenty of amenities along the way. Interesting smells too. It goes in a cycle: "Good Food, Manure, Chocolate, Repeat".

I see a Smorg Run in my near future.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
If you do go out for a run, please post lots of pics here :).

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Little Spring Run

I haven't broke it to the Wife yet, but I am going to run down to the Wheels Through Time Museum in Maggie Valley North Carolina sometime this spring. It's about 450 miles one way, a long weekend run taking my time. I would love to see the Barber Museum, but arthritis has turned that into a Toyota Tacoma excursion. Even the Maggie Valley trip will be on the Rocket 3, sadly the TBS has been assigned to short day runs only.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Have fun at the WTT museum. I watch "What's in the Barn" as often as I can. The last episode I saw was the one where they started 120 of his bikes for his birthday. It was amazing. I'm trying to remember how many American motorcycle manufacturers he said there were, but it was more than I ever imagined. I would really like to visit that museum some time.

·
Registered
169 Posts
What type of jobs do you work on OnewheelLess? I work as a project manager for a fairly large general contractor in Lancaster.
Currently I'm doing primarily flooring, subbing to several flooring companies. I wonder if I've run into you on any jobs.
Today was beautiful, I didn't ride but got a bit of cleaning done on the bike. It's encouraging to see warm weather again.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The WTT museum is great. I was down there last year for the dragon raid in September. Tons of great roads down there. Of course the dragon is there but there are so many more great roads. Make sure you go exploring when you're down there.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts