Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just washed it and took pictures
thought might wanna share :-D :-D :-D

had some rash on the side...thought about repaint it but seems it's a rare color...

o and i know...the D&D pipe..well it sure is cheap and i don't have a fat wallet.... :wink:

[ This message was edited by: jhintw on 2006-12-10 03:07 ]

·
Registered
94 Posts
don't apologize for the D&D! I have one too...a bit on the gruff and loud side, but i like letting the boxers know i'm around!

·
Registered
30 Posts
looks great...and very jealous of your weather! it's totally not riding weather here - gale force winds and torrential rain :(

·
Registered
509 Posts
phah "riding weather". as long as my bike is running its riding weather :hammer: the joy of gortex and electricly heated clothing. Although I do have flashbacks of over taking a car last xmas on a dual carrigeway going uphill in the snow... hit about 85 and the rear wheel started snaking all over the place. must have given the car I overtook a good show. anyway, not a weather post :razz:

I have seen tt's in this colour on autotrader here but not many :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the feedbacks...

yeah i'm not so sure about the Led's being legal or not in the States, but as long as it's bright engough to keep me safe, i'm not so worry about it.

black wheel will be awsome too, but not until the next time when i need to get some new rubbers. Powder Coating is only $50usd each, not so bad; but i dont want to spend money dismount and mount tires just for that... :-D

I'm thinking about the Double Bouble screen or the touring screen from Zero Gravity, well seems they are the only one making it for TT600. personally i'm leaning toward the DB coz they look better then touring, but wandering does DB can really make some difference while freeway riding. Anyone has experience on them?

·
Registered
355 Posts
very sharp bike, i like it, and the black frame looks good with those colors.

and don't worry about the can, they aren't that bad i have one too, just keep them packed and they are fine.

although i do hate the fact they decided to use the Texas State flag for their logo, and put the colors upside down, the red is on bottom! i asked them and they said it was trademark issues, so i bought the black can, with the black D&D logo..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts