Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the thinning a year ago I thought I would never hit 2,000......but I did. I think I will change my political stance for the next 2,000 and post far right posts. Yeah........hmm....nah!:D

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
I think this is manipulation and misreporting. I still remember Florida and the miscounted votes. I want a recount!:laughhard:

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

Congratulations my friend and I still want a weekly report of the flag!:welldone:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just read a book on, "How They Tallied Their Chads" it was by the author U. R. Slow. :D

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
7000 more posts and you will catch up to Sweatmachine:laughhard:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Post, post, post.

I could care less. I belong to to many forums. I wish that the amount of post weren't even listed. I like Triumphrat.net. I post more on fishing/Flyfishing forums.

I could care less if you had 1,000,000 or .001 it only matters what you say.

Some folks feel a need to post a reply to any thing out there. God bless them, I have more important things to do.:D

Sticks

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:)

Lee it's always a pleasure reading your post. Just trying in my own way to get past a few bad days.

Sticks
I understand this is the time of year when it seems that I have not ridden my bike in months....wait it has been months awe crappola.....come on summer. :D

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
......and his two threads !

Lee would have had 10,000 posts by now but we deleted 8,000 on why he likes the Rocket III !
--------------
Ride on ! ;)
T I am shocked that I might be that out spoken about how great the Rocket III is.......but you know it really is.:D

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Guns. Rocket III's. Guns on Rocket III's. Rocket III's and concealed guns. Concealed Rocket III's. Shooting with no protection. Handlebars or tank? Gun mounting on Rocket III's-discuss. Rocket III's and the Second Amendment. Wearing helmets while shooting.
Rocket III Democrat ownership - a myth? Discuss.

Whole lotta threads. Whole lotta posts. ;):)

Just raggin' ya!:D

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guns. Rocket III's. Guns on Rocket III's. Rocket III's and concealed guns. Concealed Rocket III's. Shooting with no protection. Handlebars or tank? Gun mounting on Rocket III's-discuss. Rocket III's and the Second Amendment. Wearing helmets while shooting.
Rocket III Democrat ownership - a myth? Discuss.

Whole lotta threads. Whole lotta posts. ;):)

Just raggin' ya!:D
You pretty much have me pegged....but you failed to mention the R3 thing one more time. :laughhard:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Only 1957 to go before I'm there. Can I say that again???:p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts