I installed the Viking bags last night and this morning. Installation of the left side was a bear because, per the instructions, I drilled the right side first and then transferred the holes to the left side so they would be symmetrical. Problem was that the catch for the lock is the same L-bracket on both sides, flipped around. So while it was cleared on the right, I ended up drilling a hole right next to the bracket on the left. Long story short, grinding and fabricating a workaround was involved.
That being said, the bags are very nice and look terrific on the bike!
Looks great. Love that colour, you have good taste.
495.8 KB Views: 39
503.1 KB Views: 41