Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at a bike shop part time. i work in public relations to pay the bills. We build choppers, cafe's, flattrackers and such on a poor mans budget for the little man. I say we, but the owner has the knowledge, i am just learning. I recently (8 days ago) bought my first triumph. It is a 99 adventurer. I also have a klr650 a 72 yamaha xs 650 chopper, and a 1974 dt360 that is a crazy creation. the motor was spent, so i'm putting a xr250 motor in it, along with the swingarm and suzuki mono shock. it will be a fun little cafe when i'm done. My daily round trip commute is 70miles, and i only drive a car when i'm in a suit or tornados are comming. I'm not a computer guy, so i will probably not post good pics or respond real fast. Could someone tell me where to go to ask about some gill coil take offs for my bike. coil went bad, and nology's are on back order. need to get it running. And, hello

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.