Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Hyde Harrier for the new Hinckleys coming soon. See MCN for the lastest.
Oh Crap, why did you do that when I was just settling on my final goals for the bike.:D Can't wait! Finally an alternative and something worth spending more money on. Harris Frame and Swingarm. Now all we got to do is wait for the price "Gulp"!:eek:

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
:eek:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:eek:

I'd like it but it seems for the money they'd be asking for it I can buy a real McCoy classic one .

I've seen that with a T160 motor . Harrier frame , right ?

Big bucks .
This guy however makes an honest to goodness Triton frame for the new Bonnies or has at least made one. http://www.manxmc.com

·
Registered
709 Posts
Y'know, I got nothing against "Aftermarket Parts Syndrome," I've long been afflicted myself, but at some point, it begins to remind me of "George Washington's Original Hatchet," down at the Smithsonian. The head has been replaced, and it's on its third handle, but it's "George Washington's Original Hatchet."
Redhawk

·
Registered
192 Posts
I live close to that manxmc dude and all I can say is buyer beware!
Talk about a backyard - shade tree deal. Don't waste your time guys and don't even think about wasting your money. :eek:

·
Registered
249 Posts
so why is he not a good guy to go to? im not trying to vouch for him or anything just wondering why exactly. looking at some of the pictures he has looks like he has some pretty good stuff. no different then some of the small shops ive visited. maybe hes done bad deals?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not saying he has done any bad deals just saying to my perspective his work is not professional level. If you don't mind home-made frames then go for it. But I was there and I wouldn't ride one around the block.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live close to that manxmc dude and all I can say is buyer beware!
Talk about a backyard - shade tree deal. Don't waste your time guys and don't even think about wasting your money. :eek:
Wow. What specifically do you not like about the bike? Which bike did you see? Sounds like there's maybe more to the story?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts