Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
THATS KINDA COOL.Does it seam to keep the front wheel on the ground better if you launch it out the hole?

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike,I get a better launch after a bowl of frosted mini wheats than a 50hp, 3" over,19t Bonnie can deliver.:D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
RB, that is one very cool bike. Yet again you manage to turn it into something better. Even my (very critical) girlfriend says that she really likes it. But she also says that your new chain looks like a "bicycle chain". :D

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got back from my handling test.My normal, run a hundred times, backroad ride. My bike before,had ultra quick steering,requiring lots of input to follow a line through a corner,as in always wanting to turn in steeper and tighter as I went around. The new setup only responds to the bar input given.No more or less,it just goes around without drama. The corners were taken at the same speeds as before,only just where I wanted it to go..The ride on the freeway though,is much smoother and steady.A passing semi will barely push the bike off line.I like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts