Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone order and use the mecatwin rear fender illimination kit? If so, how much was it and how much was shipping. I can not understand there price sheet and I tried calling but the woman who answered could not speak english and I can't speak french.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

·
Registered
394 Posts
You might ask over on the Hinckley Classic Triples forum... I know a few folks over there who have it (TBStunta, Spooner) - not sure how often they look at this forum.

HTH.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I got mine 5 or so years ago and I love it. Easily the best looking undertail solution, but don't get it if you don't have the TBS solo seat because any other combination will look like ass.

I don't remember how much shipping was and what I paid is irrelevant because the exchange rate changed. You can find the price in Euros on their site so just calculate the current price based off that.

Emailing them used to take forever, but maybe that has changed. I spoke with then on the phone and someone there knows English. Did you ask if anyone else was there who spoke E?

Jack Lilley in the UK sells their stuff.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Does anybody have updated information on a undertail solution (fender eliminator kit) for a TBS 2004 in USA? - I live in Los Angeles Area - any help would be much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts