Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were some LED blinkers I put on...I had to tear them up to get them off. The studs were turning inside the unit where ther were supposed to be fixed in place and I could not loosen the bolts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On 2006-12-21 21:41, zooplancton wrote:
ah, so you put back part of your fender on.
was it for the tail light reasons?
That and I'm one of the few that happen to like the stock turn signals and I wanted to find an option that allowed me to use them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
GrahamC,
Did you not like the LED turn signals you had? I was thinking about getting those same ones. Were they not bright enough in the daylight? That's one thing I wonder about on all the LED signals. I agree, the stockers do a pretty good job with just incandescent bulbs.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On 2006-12-22 13:15, 3forme wrote:
GrahamC,
Did you not like the LED turn signals you had? I was thinking about getting those same ones. Were they not bright enough in the daylight? That's one thing I wonder about on all the LED signals. I agree, the stockers do a pretty good job with just incandescent bulbs.
They were OK. They are not very high quality and worthless in direct sunlight, but they are very unusual and I got several comments on them. I tend to lean more to the safety side than the bling side if that type of decision need to be made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts