Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire
This is my solution for removing the plate from the back. I still have to buy the license plate light, coming soon thought. I also relocated the signal lights with the british customs adapter, but they stick out too much.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks good, this is similar to what I did, although I kept the plate mounted in the rear. We're not supposed to have vertical plates in California. I wound up swapping out the indicators for the small smoked K & S indicators that BC has on their site.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would tuck that thing way back in front of the tire on the under carriage so it can just be seen above the tire. If you can get away with it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I would tuck that thing way back in front of the tire on the under carriage so it can just be seen above the tire. If you can get away with it.
... Not in my town, Don't ask how I know.

·
Registered
385 Posts
guys, wait for New Rage Cycles to announce their newly developed Street Twin and T120 fender eliminator. I have seen their prototype and it looks nice. should be a few weeks.
also waiting on exhaust.

·
Registered
410 Posts
guys, wait for New Rage Cycles to announce their newly developed Street Twin and T120 fender eliminator. I have seen their prototype and it looks nice. should be a few weeks.
also waiting on exhaust.
I contacted New Rage last week and thry said their FEKs, including the Thruxtons should be released this week sometime! Check out their FB page for a video of the Thruxton FEK, IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Nice fek but no point in the tail looking so good when you have that plate on the side.

It's a shocker.:grin2::grin2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts