Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the crash pics...not bad. You can see the scrape on the alternator cover, the clutch is a little bent (I straightend it with a hammer), and the turn signal was busted.

I decided to add a fender eliminator that I got from EBAY, it was a custom solution from a guy at www.moto-fab.com.

I also had to purchase adjustable license plate brackets from motrax. They come in a package called rrsend.

Clicky

I just took the brackets and modified them so that I could install the lights. Some slight cutting is necessary, due to the fact that the cans are in the way. No issue, it's just aluminum.

I installed a pair of LED lights from motoboss. You can pick any of these up anywhere. I got them from cycle gear. I don't know if I am sold on the LEDs yet. They were supposed to have some resistors but they did not lower the blink rate. I may just swap them for some good ole fashion bulbs.

I used the signal lights from the back to repair the signal light that was busted.

Next week I will install the new pazzo levers.

Alt cover scratch

bent clutch

busted light

Updated tail front

Updated tail side

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I had a scratch like that on my cover, I used some wet n dry and satin finish paint. loooks fine.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gracias...I will try to work on that one next weekend as well, it was just too ***** cold this weekend to do much on the bike....

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Nice work. You're gonna love the Pazzos too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts