Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right guys in two days i will be purchasing a new black 07 thrux. I got boots helmet jacket and gloves all i need is a tshirt maybe some triumph socks :-D . what is everyones favorite triumph tshirt?

·
Registered
492 Posts
my favorite is the black one with Triumph on the front and then across the logo it says Made in England. Of course my Legend was. :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My favorite when I ride is a Lucas Electrics T-Shirt (in black...go figure). However, my fave that actually has "Triumph" on it is a simple black shirt with the old-style Triumph logo in white. Unfortunately, both of these shirts were bought from Black Dog T-Shirts...now defunct. The white "Dylan" tee, which has the Logo and a '65 Bonneville in medium blue is also quite cool...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats the coolest forty dollar t :-D I'd were every day.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I like the red one with the Union Jack and "Triumph" on it. Watch out for the "68" shirts. They seem to be made of this ribbed material that is really flimsy. And they shrink.

I have this one (link) too.

Steve

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have a nicely worn in Buco shirt that's up there.

I have a few of the $44 that lucky carries.

I guess when you spend $100 at Trunk.com $44 seems like a bargan.

Although not motorcycle related I wear this shirt when riding quite a bit.

·
Registered
959 Posts
My favorite Triumph T shirt say Norton on the back.

Steve, Gears etc

:yayyy: :chug: :yayyy:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I got one of these today (just for the winter).

It may not be the coolest looking... but man is this thing comfortable. It's the most comfortable Triumph T-shirt for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts