Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to where I could buy one? They appear to still have a website up, Bonnification I think, but no mention of these. Had one on my '04 and loved the stabilizing effect it made.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Try calling them. I called them a short time back and found out that they are pretty much shut down. The owner I talked to had been in a pretty bad bike accident. He said that they would be still doing some small things, for a while. I have one of their dampers as well, and I really like it.
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try calling them. I called them a short time back and found out that they are pretty much shut down. The owner I talked to had been in a pretty bad bike accident. He said that they would be still doing some small things, for a while. I have one of their dampers as well, and I really like it.
Jim
Dang that's bad news, hope he's going to be ok. Thanks Jim, I'll give them a call today.

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, sadly looks like they're gone to history. I'm surprised someone didn't pick up the design and produce them, they'd sell a ton I'm sure.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
If you already haven't, take a look at E-Bay, you might find one there if you're lucky. Now, there are a few parts to it (washers, etc.) that might not be with it, again if you find one. Forchetto posted a picture a while back of one with all the pieces in place; it'd be worth your time to find it and check it out.
Hope this helps: Jim

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
By the way, Dazzzz, the damper came in 2 styles, a long and short top "handle". I found that the long version was much better for the Bonneville due to the height of the gas tank. The short one was too hard to grip and turn, especially with my arthritic fingers.
Good luck in your search: Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts