Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All in GB,

If you can reach a Lidl store, they're selling bags of 100 releasable reusable cable ties for £2.79!.

These are the ones I mention in posts about rewiring; none of the electrical component vendors sell 'em, I usually buy 'em at autojumbles, where I'm usually relieved of £1 for ten. :(

Also useful for lashing other bits of bike to one another. :thumb

Hth.

Regards,

·
Registered
2019 Speed Twin, 2009 Street Triple
348 Posts
Thanks, Stuart! I've just bought myself a packet.
These are an absolute bargain, and just the ticket for wiring looms and other jobs around the bike.

·
Premium Member
9,988 Posts
Both lidl and aldi are good for tools/DIY stuff that is handy, and not used much.
Probably not suitable for serious work, but occasional is fine, with generally a 3 year guarantee.

Not bike related, but I have an electric chainsaw that is used about twice. A year

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi All in GB,

If you can reach a Lidl store, they're selling bags of 100 releasable reusable cable ties for £2.79!.

These are the ones I mention in posts about rewiring; none of the electrical component vendors sell 'em, I usually buy 'em at autojumbles, where I'm usually relieved of £1 for ten. :(

Also useful for lashing other bits of bike to one another. :thumb

Hth.

Regards,
Cheers for the heads up, Stuart.
Nipped in and got a pack today.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts