Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to this forum and new to Triumphs so was looking for a little help. Just bought a 2002 Daytona 955i about three months ago. I love the bike but after a ride out on Wednesday the rear shock has failed and leaked all its oil. Can anyone reccomend a repair or replacement that I can get quickly as im going on hoilday in two weeks on the bike. All the people I have spoken to so far are quoting two to three weeks for repair or replacement with the exception of Hagon but I have heard some bad reports on their equipment. Has anyone tried a Hagon shock? Are they any good?

Many thanks

Mike

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have got a Hagon on my 94 Speed triple and am very pleased ( better than stock ) with a 2 year warrenty and fully rebuildable its a good price at 275 plus free postage, will be getting one for my Dytona when it wears out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If You Ride Fast, Ohlins Is The Only Way To Go. Expensive But, Best Spent Money !!
Try Also *********** Or The Very Good Emc (hand Made Frensh Shocks ). I Had On My Old Daytona 900 A Fantastic Proflex But I Think They Dont Make Them For Bikes Anymore. The Ohlins On My Rsv Works So Good , I Think That I Must Buy One For My Sprint Too.!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts