Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Many thanks to Ridge for helping me get my photobucket account started & this process underway, Meatwagon & Welshrod for their further education & suggestions and my wife for help in useing toolbar to cut & paste--Success at last!!! Meatwagon, I will get Windows for dummies!! Still have much to learn about shaprness--will never be another Ridge!!!

[ This message was edited by: 50yrDream on 2006-02-18 08:40 ]

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Looking good,Billie. Your garage floor looks like it is receiving the Ridge touch too. :-D As far as pics go,I`ve only been able to insert a photo one time into a post. The "link" to my album works good,but the pic install still eludes me.As far a Ridges "krazy skills" go,I can`t thank him enough. I orders some items from "overseas" in LATE NOVEMBER that have yet to arrive,but thanks to Ridge,I now enjoy a full sized screen saver everyday,with my parts "installed".Someday I hope to repay him somehow. Steve

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Awesome.Now doesn't that feel better? :-D Beautiful bike there,show us some more!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks HalfCafe, I must have liked the Corbin too--it was on it when I bought it & I have put stock seat on a couple of times but always go back to it! I have thought of having it recovered all in black--------
Hey Chuck, Thanks, I don't know why I didn't think sooner, you could have parked your bike there by mine, I would keep it washed AND the battery charged!!! What a Deal!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Glad my wife didn't see that. Mine is living in the front, snow and all. Where did you get the poster? My guess it is an old Speed Twin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts