Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am lucky :confused: enough to have a Triumph dealership less than 5 miles from my house.

Has anyone had an experience with this dealership? Good or Bad?

I do not have a Triumph yet, looking for a 800 roadie. The sales department appears to be no pressure and accommodating. I am most interested in after the sale issues. How is the service department, etc.

Thanks
Sent from my DROID4 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
865 Posts
Really the best dealership i've ever dealt with by far. I deal with them mostly for part's and they either have it in stock or get it to me quick if i'm pressed for time. My girlfriend bought her 2010 T-Bird from them and any service that was due or warranty work has alway's been a ''while you wait'' thing. Good people.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shelly at Second Wind is my new best friend, my scrambler started the dreaded oil leak two months out of warranty and she called triumph and got them to cover it as a goodwill service. They are also going to return the bike to my home (over 50 miles) for $35.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After dealing with horrible dealers for other brands of bikes, it is very reassuring to hear about a dealer that still believes in customer service.

I am anxiously waiting for them to get an 800 roadie in. Hopefully, it will arrive before new england's first snow of the year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Second Wind treated me right... They located a used 2012 Roadie at decent price.....

I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process

Thanks for all the input

1 - 7 of 7 Posts