Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can buy a set off tor exhaust for a roadster. This are 2 mufflers. They are made for a 2010-15 roadster Will this fit my 2005 rocket. Or is this to difficult to fit. I have now the original 3 pipes exhaust

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H930 met Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
I can buy a set off tor exhaust for a roadster. This are 2 mufflers. They are made for a 2010-15 roadster Will this fit my 2005 rocket. Or is this to difficult to fit. I have now the original 3 pipes exhaust

If it is just the muffler, not the full system, it should fit. Footpegs and rear brake master cylinder are different and in a different place so the full system may not fit.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
If you have the original cat or the oem cat bypass, there are still 3 connections. I don’t see how you get 2 Roadster mufflers on. By the way, you still may be able to buy the 3 muffler Dave Platt cat bypass:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So i need the roadster cat as well. I gonna look for that.l like the 2 pipes system.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found this pipe for a touring. Would this fit my rocket 3. And when it doesn't. I like to know why not.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Not sure if ti will mate, looks different to my crossover. I am not at home so can't have a good look for you

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe just take the chance. How much can it be different

1 - 7 of 7 Posts