Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1481 - 1500 of 1536 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Which one looks best in photo - GP Tech (top) or Oval (bottom)? Also, does anyone know if there is a difference in sound between these mufflers or is it just a difference in appearance?
The GP Tech looks to be smaller in diameter, so I would surmise that it would be louder...

·
Registered
6 Posts
DB Killers for Arrow Slip ons

Hi gents,

I'm looking for the baffles (DB killers) that go into arrow slip on that fit to the speed triple 2010 SE.

If anyone has any available I'm in need of them as i threw min out.

cheers

Bob

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd love to see a pipe for the triple that imitates the Agusta. I'm currently considering the 'TOCE' low shotgun muffler, but then i saw the CRM slip-on so I'm confused again as to best choice without announcing my departures to the whole neighbourhood.
Has anyone had experience with the CRM, with the DB killer installed?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Which one looks best in photo - GP Tech (top) or Oval (bottom)? Also, does anyone know if there is a difference in sound between these mufflers or is it just a difference in appearance?
When it comes to style it's what you like....its like saying what's better blue or yellow? You decide mate cos its your coin and you have to live with it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
672 Posts
Concession of Strasbourg-France.
Speed 2016 of a customer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just bought a 2014 Speed Triple with a lower Arrow exhaust from a dealer. He didn't have any maintenance history on the bike and didn't know if the previous owner did any fuel mapping with the aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sorry mate it's all preference on what you fancy. Some guys like the low cans some like high cans just like some like them blacked out or bright chrome. Main thing no matter what you select is how they fit and how you can make sure your bike works with them. Some require associated tuning.

Good luck!

Can't decide if I like the understated flat black look ticked under the seat or the outboard custom welded look more

1481 - 1500 of 1536 Posts