·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I put it together on the "other" site ;) and I keep up on it very well there. I'll keep this one up too. I am a little anal that way.

Let me know if I've forgotten any, i think the list is complete, but you never know. Also, there is some links to other custom projects and such on the original thread at T675.net. But there is a much more restricted character count per post on TheRat than there.

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I haven't seen the exhaust in person but have been found it for a lot less at
http://corsacomponents.com/termignoni-exhaust/triumph/675-daytona.html

I plan on adding the full with carbon sleeve to replace my two-brothers slip-on that came with my bike originally.
thanks for that! That price is much, much more manageable.

Winter project!

The Corsa website says that the exhaust only fits 2008 models? I was to believe that there weren't any changes from 06-08, so it should fit, correct?

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's a good question, to my understanding I always thought the 2006-2008 were the same at least when I checked for the part number for a full arrow exhaust they were the same. If I were you I would double check and ask a dealer to see if there is a difference.

Good Luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm new here. I just purchased Daytona 675r and was considering the Arrow exhaust. Do you recommend the Arrow?

·
Super Moderator
8,491 Posts
If it is like the first one, it does a bit as long as it's mapped correctly. I don't remember exact numbers, and even if I did, the exact numbers are likely to be different from the ones any given bike will produce on any given dyno. The percentage was 3% to 5% or so.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Attached are two graphs for two identical Daytona 675R Superstock bikes we work on. Apart from a high flow filter and the full systems nothing else has been done to the engines. The lower blue line on both graphs is the base run with the full systems fitted. The red better lines are the results we got after fueling and ignition tweaks.

We was very surprised by the differences between the 2 identical bikes and the differences in the maps we produced for each bike. When we did the first map we was convinced we could copy it onto the other bike. But no way, another hour on the dyno needed.

The exhausts are full Scorpion Race Systems. Same dimensions as the Arrows but made in Stainless Steel.

View attachment 675R Kurt.pdf

View attachment 675R Matt.pdf

·
Registered
9 Posts
Arrow Stage 3 exhaust requirements and refabrication

Triumph Arrow Stage 3 Race Exhaust for Daytona 675

Full exhaust developed by Triumph in conjunction with Arrow for race applications
The use of stage 3 exhaust will require ECM unit and new wiring harness, and Triumph TRACS Race Calibration software sold seperately
This is for race/track use only and we recommend fitment by a skilled technician
Radiator fan, rear brake light and footrest hangers are not refitted after installation making the bike unlawful for street use

·
Registered
13 Posts
can any one tell me if the arrow low boy for striple will go on a daytona? i cant find any pics or info about anyone even trying it, althoug im sure it has been tried. if not, why not?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts