Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I keep on the lookout for some exhaust alternatives to the OEM heavy weights. I see a lot of recent truxton megaphones. They look good and are not ridiculously expensive .
Does anyone know if they fit the trident t300?

V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got a set of mufflers from a Daytona Super III on my Trident. The mufflers look good with the carbon fiber wrapping, but they aren't light weight. They sound great with a deep throaty rumble but not too loud.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Greg,

I would like to find a pair of megaphones which fit. I like their looks on this bike.
The truxton megaphones are easy to get. I just have no idea if they would fit or what would be involved in making them fit.

V

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got some Dunstall replica megaphones on my 4 cylinder Trident. I had them on my 900 Sprint, but I found they were too loud for me on the Sprint. When I installed them on the 4 cylinder engine it sounded good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
There's Delkevic. You can find them on Ebay and they have ones that fit the Trident. I don't think they have any megaphones though. Emgo used to make universal ones back in the day

·
Registered
20 Posts
There's Delkevic. You can find them on Ebay and they have ones that fit the Trident. I don't think they have any megaphones though. Emgo used to make universal ones back in the day
Speaking of which... I'll throw a post up to see if anyone has them. Kind of want a set for my Trophy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts