Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish to replace stock pea shooters with an off road exhaust, I like the looks of the off road pipes for Street Twin (triumph part #A9600518) and would like to put on my T120, any thoughts on possibility? Triumph has modified pea shooters for off road (part # A9600515) both sets have a 36m fitting/slip ons. Dealers don't seem to be able to answer my question.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wish to replace stock pea shooters with an off road exhaust, I like the looks of the off road pipes for Street Twin (triumph part #A9600518) and would like to put on my T120, any thoughts on possibility? Triumph has modified pea shooters for off road (part # A9600515) both sets have a 36m fitting/slip ons. Dealers don't seem to be able to answer my question.
swifty i contacted triumph uk they told me no street twin or thruxton
exhaust would fit t120

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good advice, since I had modified the exhaust on my 2012 Bonnie T100 and with other changes produced a remarkable performance enhancement. Just too old to be patience will listen to the good advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts