Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I had an ermax one fitted to another bike and the quality and fitting was OK. Would quite like one for the Street but as you say pics aren't very good on the website + I'm broke.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The fit is quite good. My bike is black so I did not go through the trouble of having it painted. The only issue I found was the tag braket was not designed for us plates. Other than that it is the best looking rear end finisher I have found.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey burtonium540, do you think you could post a few pics? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i bought a ermax seat cowl for my 636 ninja a few years ago and it sucked! paint was way off and i couldnt make it fit right and to top it off the company wouldnt take it back. so now i have a 250 dollar ash tray, thats about all its good for, and i dont even smoke.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen the mad doctor undertray and its not my syle, I would like to keep the stock taillight.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Any one have any decent photo of this fitted? Is there any provision for indicators on this, can't quite tell?

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
At roughly $300 shipped for the Ermax I think I'll pass. Looks nice, like the concept but already had a bad experience with a Mad Doctor unit (which British Customs went above and beyond to rectify), not sure I want to go another round.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey burtonium540, do you think you could post a few pics? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Hi, here are a few pics of my ermax fitted last week, this one comes with led indicators fitted ( stuck on )

Blackun

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I like the look of that, really hardens the looks especially with those arrows :)

I would like to get a closer look at how it fits above the light, can't quite tell from the pics. Have you got one that show a view from above the light unit?

Cheers,

Vince.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Backun, nice pics. The black tray makes it kind of hard to see the details but it looks awesome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts