Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the northern hemisphere at least it's the end of the summer and we're slightly over stocked on the conical and slash cut ST1050 pipes so until the end of September we're offering 10% off in a lightning end of season sale...

You can see the pipes:HERE

Just click on buy now to order and note on the form you want the discount or email me and I'll send a PayPal invoice to you .

·
Registered
7 Posts
In the northern hemisphere at least it's the end of the summer and we're slightly over stocked on the conical and slash cut ST1050 pipes so until the end of September we're offering 10% off in a lightning end of season sale...

You can see the pipes:HERE

Just click on buy now to order and note on the form you want the discount or email me and I'll send a PayPal invoice to you .
Are these pipes nice and loud ? they look very nice, specially the slash cut

·
Registered
59 Posts
ooOOoOoOOo Great price!

·
Registered
58 Posts
These are great looking and sounding cans - Peter's avatar is a picture I took just after installing my slash cuts about 3 years ago - they still look and sound bloody ace

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Great deal :cool:. Yesterday I ordered a black set of slash cuts. Will be ebaying my old set of Tridents in a few weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pity I missed the sale but love the new pipes. They arrived yesterday and I installed them last night. Not an easy job, had I not done all the research before hand I would have believe they wouldnt fit, but in the end they did and they look and sound phenomenal

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not sure how I completely missed this sale. Maybe next year!

·
Registered
38 Posts
New Tridents!

I took advantage of the sale and my new pipes arrived ealier in the week. Started the install last night solo. After a little pulling and tugging (and a cinching strap), I got the install done. Tight fit but overall, no issues. This is one fine piece of kit and replaces my TOR exhaust which will be up for sale soon. I like the sound, being deeper and more robust than the TOR. I am glad I decided to make the purchase and appreciate all your help Peter in the sale. Really makes the bike look sweet! Happy new owner.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts