Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did not realize that there is a RAT Canada forum. Have to catch up on the posts here but wondering if there is a RAT group in Edmonton, Alberta ?

·
Registered
04 Speedmaster, 05 Tiger
334 Posts
Check with the guys at Echo Cycle.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice, I have a 2012 800 ABS. I need to find somewhere to do my fork seals though, I had them done 2 years ago and they've puked all over everything already and I don't offroad hard. Echo is incompetent most of the time so I'm not keen on putting it in their hands.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I live in south Edmonton. I just bought a 2018 Tiger 1200 XRT. I don't have it yet - it's still at Blackfoot Motosports. I'll be bringing it home some time in April.

I currently ride an FJR1300. For 4 years now I have been 'migrating' it down south. In Fall, I ride down to southern U.S. and park it in a storage locker, and fly home. Then I go visit it mid-winter for a few days ride, then in Spring fly down and ride it home. I am now going to sell the FJR and do the migration with the Tiger, exploring some the amazing un-paved roads along the way.

I'm looking for 1 - 3 riding partners for the migration. Anyone else with an Adventure or Sport Touring bike doing this from the Edmonton area? The trip is usually about 3200 - 4400 kms each way, and takes about 5 - 9 days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts