Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
running a 2010 T100 black
I know these are done to death but im running aftermarkets from Burton bike Bits, ( look like NH Togs) basically old skool staright through and re mapped with the Arrow 2-2 tune ( the TOR tune seems a bit feeble) BUT Ive heard its a pretty lean tune especially at low revs and im losing about 20miles per tank in fuel.
Anybody else experiencing similar issues with the arrow map and is there an alternative to keep the decent fuel economoy and remove some of the lean running?
the tune itself is epic and the bike runs and pulls like a train and I suppose the mpg is a trade off but the lean ness and 20miles per tank seem a little excessive!

advice most appreciated!!

Cheers
Andy

·
Premium Member
20,740 Posts
The Arrow 2 into 2 tune is like that in my experience. I've tried all sorts of other maps, some ran great but used a lot of fuel.

In the end the only complete solution is to contact Mike (Pieman) at TriumphTwinPower in the UK for a map that works well all round.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am sure it is one here somewhere but I can't find it. Can anyone confirm that the Arrow 2 in to 2 map for a 2010 Bonnie SE with LCD mileometer is 20500 map.hex
I currently have TORS with a Tors map, bit will be changing to Arrows shortly. Can I leave changing the map to an arrow map until I get to a dealer or pluck up the courage to re map the bonnie myself. I have the OBD cable from TTP and the TuneECU software on my laptop, but am afraid of making a hash of it.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I am sure it is one here somewhere but I can't find it. Can anyone confirm that the Arrow 2 in to 2 map for a 2010 Bonnie SE with LCD mileometer is 20500 map.hex
I currently have TORS with a Tors map, bit will be changing to Arrows shortly. Can I leave changing the map to an arrow map until I get to a dealer or pluck up the courage to re map the bonnie myself. I have the OBD cable from TTP and the TuneECU software on my laptop, but am afraid of making a hash of it.[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling very well, I'm waiting for my cable to arrive, then I'll pluck up the courage to re-map mine when I install my recently purchased 2 into 1 Arrow lookey-likey exhaust system.

Good luck with yours

Dave

·
Registered
339 Posts
You can send the ecm of to mike in ttp and he'll sort. He did mine.... Magic. Had it back on a week. Great job

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts