Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met some friends over in John Day Oregon this past weekend. Didn't take to many pictures this time around but figured I'd share the few I did take...

L to R: Mike from Bonney Lake Washington stnding between his Kawasaki ZRX1200 and my bike. Mike's longtime friend Aarron from San Diego California. My friends Bill and his son Josh, both from the Portland Oregon area.

Uh oh! Mikes ZRX breakes its chain five miles west of Unity Oregon. It also cracked the transmission cover so Mike's weekend of riding was done.

Josh and I wait with Mike while Bill and Aarron ride back to get Aarron's truck.

Mike and Aarron head back to the hotel and Bill, Josh and I continue the ride over Dooley Mt. and down Hwy 7 to the dredge in Sumpter Oregon.

The following morning Mike and Aarron head for Mike's home. Bill, Josh and I rode up to Lake Magone.

...then up the road between Sumpter and Ukia. Bill took a short video of Josh chasing me through the trees. Click on the picture to start the video.

·
Registered
320 Posts
A few weeks earlier and you could have been with 60-odd RATs on the Baker City Run! I didn't make it this year, but its one if the best - both in terms of the people and number of rides to be done there. Beautiful country!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few weeks earlier and you could have been with 60-odd RATs on the Baker City Run! I didn't make it this year, but its one if the best - both in terms of the people and number of rides to be done there. Beautiful country!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
A co-worker with a Sprint ST and I went to the Baker City rally this year. It was our first time going and we both enjoyed the rally.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Our annual family camping trip is just a couple miles from Austin House at the top of Dixie Pass. I have very fond memories of that area and look forward to the trip every year. Glad to hear you guys had a great time and thank you for sharing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts