Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUPER TECHNICAL QUESTION ALERT!:rolleyes:

But really, I did some searching and could not find how people are removing the white piping on the seats (single and two-up seats for my Scram). I am hoping there is a solution short of, or far short of, a full re-cover or reupholster. I would have to go out and look a little closer, but is there a way to simply and neatly trim it off?

Any insight on this SUPER PRESSING ISSUE is appreciated :D

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Black permanent marker.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
i thought the same thing before i clicked on the post....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
The best way... trade seats with me. I love the white piping.

/M

PM me if interested

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just bought the Scrambler gel seat because I wanted the piping on my T100. I think it gives the bike the right look.

Anyway, I'd break out your Sharpie...it might take a few applications but I'm sure it's work out in the end.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Not sure a sharpie would work very well. What about black paint - the type used to paint models? Thinking that woould be easier to apply and more durable over time.

I'm thinking of painting my white piping gold to match the gold accents on my 09 mag wheel Bonnie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.