Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past, I have purchased every crap-tacular earbud known to man. I've been to Radio Shack, ebay etc.
Their noise isolating earbuds did not eliminate the usual motorcycle noises.
I read on another website someone sugested musician's earbuds. So I went to the local Guitar Center and checked them out. Well...now I have a new pair of earbuds (M-Audio IE-10 $100).
They are so good at isoltaing I am scared I will miss something on the road (sireen, horn etc), but the sound quality is FANTASTIC (even at half volume!).
I have not tried them on the road yet, due to the weather, but I am looking foward to it.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the past, I have purchased every crap-tacular earbud known to man. I've been to Radio Shack, ebay etc.
Their noise isolating earbuds did not eliminate the usual motorcycle noises.
I read on another website someone sugested musician's earbuds. So I went to the local Guitar Center and checked them out. Well...now I have a new pair of earbuds (M-Audio IE-10 $100).
They are so good at isoltaing I am scared I will miss something on the road (sireen, horn etc), but the sound quality is FANTASTIC (even at half volume!).
I have not tried them on the road yet, due to the weather, but I am looking foward to it.

Mark
Are earbuds bad for you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts