Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can start the index with an referral to JT&S Performance at Infineon Raceway in CA.
Jim Higgins is very methodical in his process.
Friendly shop in the midst of a great technical community with many other resources - I had my Wideband Sensor bung welded in at a neighboring shop while I waited for a 'token' payment.
Would you happen to have a updated phone number for them? The one listed on their webpage you linked to (707.996.6103) doesn't appear to be working anymore.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Rattlesnake Mountain Harley Davidson in Kennewick Washington is capable of doing it. (multi-line dealer)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Looking for someone on Ontario, Canada that does Tune ECU work on Bonnevilles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Anyone know of a shop that will work with TuneECU near Detroit? Closest in the list above is 150miles from me :/

I'd like to keep it under an hour ride (Toledo, Lansing, Flint all fall into that range, sorta) to the tuning center so if I need a buddy to come in a truck it isn't SUPER inconvenient to have them help :)
Try Rosenau Powersports, and ask them if you can bring your laptop w Tune Ecu like some people have suggested if they don't already use it. People in the thread link below from another forum said it's the best dyno shop in the Detroit area, but the thread is a few years old. I'd be interested to know if they'll do it because I don't want to drive to the middle of Ohio either. They also mentioned a place in Windsor, but the poster asked for a PM, and I'm not a member on that forum.

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/1000rr...ersports-dearborn-michigan-they-any-good.html

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
PowerTripp not too far away from there - Alabaster AL (Just South of Birmingham) - would highly recommend you go there.
I contacted Wayne recently for an update. Said he was "retired", doing some selective work. Website is still up.
Great tuner, send him an email.

·
Registered
109 Posts
G-Force / Gagne Lessard Sports in Coaticook Quebec Canada. get a tune there and he really know is stuff

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looking for someone on Ontario, Canada that does Tune ECU work on Bonnevilles.
Came here to post;

Z1 cycle tech In Toronto
http://www.z1cycletech.com

Just confirmed by email with the head tuner that he has the cable and tune ecu and he seems very familiar with the software, only that it takes longer than using power commander he said. He also has rave reviews among the super sport/Ducati/exotics crowd in the GTA.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Thanks Pete, might pop in to Z1 this summer.
Close to my old stomping grounds, used to live in the Dundas & Dixie area.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Glad I could help. I saw your post was from 2013 but I just found this out today as I'm doing the necessary research needed to get my bike dynoed this spring. I actually live in the streetsville area, first choice was riders choice, they said they can use the cable and software, but z at cycle tech said he's tuned a couple of thruxtons and that he has the cable and software and they work great. Plus can't go wrong with his reputation on the gtam forums!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Anyone have a line on a shop in Texas with TuneECU experience?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Decosse, have not been on here in awhile, sold my Tiger when hip was bad. Still at dyno shop here and can still do Tune Ecu stuff. New phone number--707 548-7906, and shop website lapsed, but we are on Facebook.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts